Recipe by Crafty Lady 13
The flavors of margarita combine for a delicious grilled chicken dish topped with a yummy lime yogurt sauce. I received this recipe from a Live Better America email. Serve with garlic French bread and a simple green salad. Easy, healthy and tasty...you can't beat that.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 1/4 lb)
- 1⁄4 cup margarita mix
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 1 (6 ounce) containeryoplait light key lime pie yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 4 lime slices
Directions See How It's Made
- In large Ziploc baggie, place chicken breasts; add margarita mix and 1 tablespoon lime peel. Seal; refrigerate 30 - 60 minutes to marinate chicken.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Drain chicken; place on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 8 to 12 minutes each side, turning and brushing with marinade 2 to 3 times, until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Discard an remaining marinade.
- In small bowl, mix yogurt and 1 teaspoon lime peel. Serve chicken topped with yogurt mixture and lime slices.