4 hrs 30 mins
Started from a Kroger Helpful Hint- It always gives chicken that is good, juicy, and tender. Make sure to serve REAL margaritas along with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except chicken until blended.
- 2Reserve 1/4 cup of marinade.
- 3Put in gallon bag and add chicken.
- 4Marinate 3-4 hours (in fridge).
- 5Grill chicken about 10 minutes each side (until juices run clear), brushing liberally with reserved marinade.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Margarita Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.0
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 137.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 25.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: