Recipe by JenniferK2
These are very yummy! You can use pizza sauce for dipping them in, or even brush with a little melted butter and sprinkle with parmesan cheese!
- 12 ounces refrigerated biscuits
- 8 ounces mozzarella string cheese (8 pieces)
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten each biscuit into a rectangle large enough to cover a piece of cheese. Roll biscuits around cheese, sealing seams tightly.
- Wrap each "log" in buttered, double foil.
- Place on coals or grill. Using tongs, turn logs often on all sides and cook about 12-18 minutes
- Serve with pizza sauce.