Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I like this dish mostly because it tastes great, easy to prepare, and is very healthy. i just created it own my own.
- 4 orange roughy fillets
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 2 cloves garlic, diced fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- place fillets on sheet of tinfoil.
- place all dry ingredients on fillets.
- squeeze lemon and lime all over fillets.
- chop lemon and lime and place in tinfoil.
- close tinfoil and put on the BBQ.
I'm not a huge fish fan, but I could eat this every day! The flavor was amazing! The only thing I didn't have was capers. Thanks for sharing!
We thought the flavor was great and really easy! A repeat!