Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 2 lbs small red potatoes, unpeeled halved (about 6 cups)
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing, divided (kraft zesty)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Place potatoes in 2-qt. microwaveable dish. Add water; cover with lid. Microwave on HIGH 8 min.; drain. Add garlic and 2 tablespoons of the dressing; toss to coat.
- SPRAY large sheet of heavy-duty foil with cooking spray. Spoon potato mixture onto center of foil. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- GRILL 20 minute or until potatoes are tender, turning packet over after 10 minute Mix mayo and remaining 2 tablespoons dressing in large bowl. Add potatoes, bacon and onions; toss lightly. Serve warm.