1/1 Photo of Grilled Herbed Mushroom Vegetable Medley
Karen From Colorado's Note:
A side dish to your next grilled meal. Easy and simple to make. No pan to wash makes cleanup easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 ounces button mushrooms
- 1 medium red bell peppers or 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4 inch strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut crosswise into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut crosswise into 1/4 inch strips
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives or 1 tablespoon green onion top
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1Clean and prepare mushrooms by slicing a thin slice off the bottom of each stem.
- 2Thinly slice mushroom stems and caps.
- 3Combine mushrooms, bell pepper, zucchini and squash in a large bowl.
- 4Combine melted butter, thyme, basil, chives, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- 5Pour over vegetables and toss to coat well.
- 6Transfer to a 20x14 inch sheet of heavy duty foil.
- 7Wrap into a packet sealing edges well, leaving space for heat to circulate.
- 8Grill on covered grill over medium coals 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are fork tender.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Herbed Mushroom Vegetable Medley
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.3
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 232.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 2.6 g