The key to moist grilled chicken is leaving the skin on during cooking. Some people are reluctant to do this because they think it will increase the fat calories in the finished dish. But the fact of the matter is that, if you remove the skin before eating the chicken, you’ll reap the best of both worlds: juicy chicken without significantly more fat than if you’d removed the skin before grilling. Cooking time does not enclude 6 hours marinading time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In non-reactive bowl, combine garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and herbs.
- 2Put chicken breasts in large zip-lock bag, and pour marinade over chicken.
- 3Refrigerate chicken in the marinade for 1 to 6 hours.
- 4Remove chicken from refrigerator 1 hour before grilling.
- 5Place chicken breasts skin side down on preheated grill.
- 6Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and grill for about 7 minutes on each side depending on thickness of meat.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Herb-marinated Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.5
- Calories from Fat 190
- Total Fat 21.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 70.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 29.3 g