Recipe by Dancer^
The key to moist grilled chicken is leaving the skin on during cooking. Some people are reluctant to do this because they think it will increase the fat calories in the finished dish. But the fact of the matter is that, if you remove the skin before eating the chicken, you’ll reap the best of both worlds: juicy chicken without significantly more fat than if you’d removed the skin before grilling. Cooking time does not enclude 6 hours marinading time.
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or 4 tablespoons oregano
- 8 boneless chicken breast halves, with skin left on
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In non-reactive bowl, combine garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and herbs.
- Put chicken breasts in large zip-lock bag, and pour marinade over chicken.
- Refrigerate chicken in the marinade for 1 to 6 hours.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator 1 hour before grilling.
- Place chicken breasts skin side down on preheated grill.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and grill for about 7 minutes on each side depending on thickness of meat.