Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
To be honest, this recipe is just okay. But it's lo-cal and easy, so I still make it from time to time.
- 6 -8 pork loin chops
- 1 (16 ounce) can peach slices in juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- Drain peaches, reserving juice. Halve peaches lengthwise.
- In saucepan, combine cornstarch, ginger and nutmeg; blend in reserved peach juice. Cook on medium-high heat until thickened. Stir in remaining ingredients and remove from heat.
- Brush chops with glaze.
- Broil 3-4 inches from heat (or grill) about 10 minutes, turning and brushing other side with sauce once.
- Stir peaches into remaining sauce and heat. Serve with chops.