- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 loaf French bread, unsliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine butter or margarine, parsley, basil and garlic. Heat in microwave until butter is melted. Stir in parmesan cheese. Cut bread in half lengthwise.
- Place bread, cut side down on an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Grill about 2 minutes or until lightly toasted. Turn cut side up. Brush with butter mixture. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- To serve, cut into 2 inch slices.