Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I'm hooked on this marinade. The marinade can be used for other type meats.
Make and share this Grilled Chimichurri Beef Kebabs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine lemon juice, cilantro, garlic, pepper flakes, oregano, salt and oil in a blender. Process to form a thick puree.
- Taste and season with pepper flakes and salt as desired. Place 2/3 cup puree in an airtight container and refrigerate; reserve for sauce.
- Cut beef into 1 1/2-inch cubes. Place cubes in resealable plastic bag with remaining puree; squeeze out excess air.
- Marinate in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight; turn as needed to evenly coat.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Clean it with a stiff brush, then rub with vegetable oil.
- Remove beef cubes from marinade, and thread onto skewers; leave a bit of space between cubes. Discard marinade. Sprinkle beef kebabs with salt to taste.
- Grill until nicely charred on outside with defined grilling marks, about 2 minutes per side for medium-rare, 3 minutes per side for medium, and 4 minutes per side for medium-well.
- Drizzle some reserved chimichurri sauce over kebabs, and serve hot or at room temperature. Serve remaining sauce on side.