Recipe by alligirl
Chef-owner Neath Pal is known for his fusion of French-Asian and New England cooking. Serve with my Thai Noodle Salad. Recipe may easily be doubled or tripled. Taken from professional-cooking.com for ZWT.
Top Review by PaulaG
The chicken was well flavored even though it wasn't in the oil for long. After grating the ginger and garlic it was pretty thick so everything was tossed into the Vita-Mix and given a whirl. This was served with Recipe #170604 and a salad dressed with Recipe #505660 for a wonderful Thai meal. Made for ZWT9.
- 6 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare grill (medium-high heat).
- Whisk first 6 ingredients in 9-inch pie dish to blend.
- Transfer 1/4 cup spiced oil to small bowl and reserve.
- Place chicken in mixture in pie dish; turn to coat.
- Grill until cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
- Serve with reserved spiced oil.