Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken With Fennel recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 cup fennel seed (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large fennel bulbs, sliced thick, steamed until crisp-tender
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tangerine, peeled and sectioned (for garnish)
- Grill chicken breast over medium-hot coals until cooked through; 5-8 minutes per side.
- Sprinkle fennel seeds, if using, on hot coals. Brush oil over fennel bulbs and sprinkle with pepper.
- Grill fennel until tender; 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve chicken and grilled fennel with tangerine sections.