Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From my friend, Martie
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken, cut into tenders
- 1⁄4 lb bacon (you will need 1 slice for each tender)
- jalapeno, to taste
- Lay out a slice of raw bacon.
- Lay the tender on top (pound them out if needed).
- Lay a sliced jalepeno on top of the tender.
- Roll up and secure with a wooden toothpick.
- Grill until chicken is done.
- *Note: All ingredient amounts are guesses, I've never measured, just used.
Very Good!!!! I marinated the chicken in a peppercorn garlic marinade...Was a hit with everyone including my fussy father : )