Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 loaf ciabatta (Italian bread)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces grated grana padana parmigiano
- 1 1⁄2 ounces grated Cacio di Roma cheese (mild sheep's mild cheese from Rome)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces grated crotenese cheese (ewe's milk cheese from Calabria)
- 1 teaspoon truffle oil, drizzled
- Grill panini press at about 250°F for about five minutes.
- Be patient so all the cheese melts evenly.
- Then add cracked black pepper, pinch of Kosher salt and finish with truffle oil.
- NOTE: Don't cook with the truffle oil, it's much better to finish with it.
Very good Mimi,My DH had me make his grilled Cheese with Russian Rye. He said it was delicious. Thanke for posting another delicious recipe.