Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Great with fresh baby carrots or sliced into bite size pieces (can be placed on a toothpick) and dip into homemade tomato soup.
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, crusts removed
- 2 slices reduced-fat swiss cheese (or any other preferred)
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1. Place one bread slice on a plate. Place the cheese in the center of the slice of bread. Roll up bread and cheese, jelly-roll style. Repeat for second slice of bread and cheese.
- 2. Heat a sprayed nonstick skillet. Place cheese rolls seam side down in the pan. Cook about 1 minute, turning as it browns.
- 3. Remove roll-ups to plate and serve.