A simple and easy alternative to garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- 2Slice ciabatta in half lengthwise.
- 3Then cut each half into 1-inch slices.
- 4In batches as needed, grill the ciabatta slices, cut side down until they are golden and crisp, about 2 minutes.
- 5Working quickly, drizzle the toasted sides with extra-virgin olive oil.
- 6Rub the garlic cloves over the grilled bread, then rub the cut side of the tomatoes over the grilled bread.
- 7It's important to do this while the bread is still hot or warm, otherwise the garlic won't melt into the bread.
- 8Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Bread (Pane Alla Grillia) Courtesy Giada De Laurentiis
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.3
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: