- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt or 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 inches peeled fresh ginger
- 2 lbs skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks
- cherry tomatoes
- pepper, chunks
- onion, wedges
- Japanese eggplant, slices
- zucchini, slices
- mushroom, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place yogurt, soy sauce, curry powder, garlic and ginger in a blender or food processor; puree.
- Place with chicken chunks in a glass bowl or resealable plastic bag; marinate at least 2 hours or as long as overnight in refrigerator.
- Place chicken pieces on skewers, alternating with vegetables; grill or broil with medium heat for about 7 to 10 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Serve over rice with cucumber mint raita or chutney raita.