Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this in a cookbook.
- 4 medium bananas, peeled and sliced in half lengthwise
- 8 cinnamon graham crackers, broken in half
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Spray a cold grill rack with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill bananas, uncovered, 2 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden, slice into thin pieces.
- Top one graham cracker half with marshmallows and chocolate pieces. Add sliced bananas and top with another graham cracker half. Repeat with remaining crackers and serve immediately.