Recipe by chia
I found this online, simple ingredients with great flavor.
Top Review by teresas
Wow! This was easy to prepare and had a nice tangy flavor. I didn't change a thing. You must use the pink peppercorns. I will be making again and again. I have too, because I now have pink peppecorns! Thanks Chia for posting.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 small shallots, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons pink peppercorns, slightly crushed
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb fresh asparagus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil together. Add the shallots, chopped parsley and pink peppercorns. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle asparagus with olive oil and grill on a clean grill over medium heat for about 4 minutes, turning occasionally. Remove to a warm platter and drizzle with the vinaigrette.