- 1 lb asparagus, woody ends snapped off
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss asparagus in extra virgin olive oil and minced garlic (I do this in a freezer bag).
- Place asparagus on hot grill.
- Liberally season asparagus with salt and pepper (some washing occurs when dousing with lemon juice).
- Grill asparagus until lightly charred and tender-crisp.
- Remove from grill and squeeze lemon juice onto asparagus.