Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I make this alongside all of my steaks. It's simple, healthy and delicious! I can't get enough!
Make and share this Grilled Asparagus With Garlic and Fresh Lemon recipe from Food.com.
- Toss asparagus in extra virgin olive oil and minced garlic (I do this in a freezer bag).
- Place asparagus on hot grill.
- Liberally season asparagus with salt and pepper (some washing occurs when dousing with lemon juice).
- Grill asparagus until lightly charred and tender-crisp.
- Remove from grill and squeeze lemon juice onto asparagus.
Thanks LibbyAnne for such a easy, tasty recipe.
Nice way to do asparagus. I too followed the instructions about the freezer bag. Made them in my grill pan. :)
Yum! This recipe is wonderful and easy to boot. I took LibbyAnne's suggestion and mixed it all in a ziplock bag which made it even easier. I tonly took a couple of minutes on my grill pan. Simple ingredients add up to a great tasting vegetable. Thanks for posting! I reviewed this recipe for PAC Fall 2007!