Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is such a colorful and well flavored dish. Goes great with just about anything. Adapted from TOH
- 453.59 g fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 small sweet red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 small yellow sweet pepper, sliced thin
- 1 small green pepper, sliced thin
- 236.59 ml sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 63.78 g can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4.92 ml minced fresh parsley
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1.23 ml dill weed
- 14.79 ml butter
- 78.07-118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- fresh lemon juice
- Line a grill pan with double layered aluminum foil and spray with Pam.
- Combine the vegetables, olives and garlic in a large zip lock bag.
- Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with parsley, salt, pepper, lemon-pepper and dill.
- Toss to coat.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until vegetablers are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Half way through, dot the top with butter.
- Just before removing from the grill add Parmesan cheese (if using) and a spritz of fresh lemon and grill another 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts.
I used frozen stir fry and loved this! Roasted at 450 for 35 minutes. I think the veggies here would be equivalent to about two pounds. TY for posting. Made second time with fresh veggies, roasted at 400 for 25 minutes. Seasonings are spot on.
Yum! I baked this in the oven for about 30 minutes and loved the combination of the herbs and veggies. Can't wait to make it again. I didn't have any olives on hand but really enjoyed it. Thanks Nimz for a great keeper. Made for Cookbook Tag.
I would give this 10 stars if I could! I didn't even have all of the veggies listed. I used asparagus, green pepper, onion, cherry tomatoes, black olives and fresh garlic. It only took about 10 on the grill. Delicious!