Recipe by ~Nimz~
This is such a colorful and well flavored dish. Goes great with just about anything. Adapted from TOH
Top Review by WiGal
I used frozen stir fry and loved this! Roasted at 450 for 35 minutes. I think the veggies here would be equivalent to about two pounds. TY for posting. Made second time with fresh veggies, roasted at 400 for 25 minutes. Seasonings are spot on.
- 453.59 g fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 small sweet red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 small yellow sweet pepper, sliced thin
- 1 small green pepper, sliced thin
- 236.59 ml sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 63.78 g can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4.92 ml minced fresh parsley
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1.23 ml dill weed
- 14.79 ml butter
- 78.07-118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- fresh lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a grill pan with double layered aluminum foil and spray with Pam.
- Combine the vegetables, olives and garlic in a large zip lock bag.
- Drizzle with oil and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with parsley, salt, pepper, lemon-pepper and dill.
- Toss to coat.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until vegetablers are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Half way through, dot the top with butter.
- Just before removing from the grill add Parmesan cheese (if using) and a spritz of fresh lemon and grill another 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts.