Prep 1 hr 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This has become my favorite summertime way to make asparagus - great with a grilled fish or steak!
- 1 lb asparagus
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- cooking spray
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Combine all ingredients, except asparagus and cooking spray, in small bowl and whisk to combine. Place asparagus in zip top plastic bag and add vinegar/lemon juice mixture. Let marinate for at least an hour.
- Prepare grill; coat with cooking spray. Remove asparagus from bag and discard marinade.
- Grill 5 minutes each side or until asparagus is done.