Chef at Heart's Note:
*I found this in a cookbook I once had. I don’t remember the exact recipe, but this one is quite good. Note: The fat content will be less than listed due to the fact that the marinade is discarded. The amount of oil listed is required in order to marinade the chicken. Not much is absorbed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients to make marinade.
- 2The original recipe called for salt (I think 1/4 tsp, however I do not add it).
- 3Add chicken and apples and marinade a minimum of ½ hour.
- 4Cook chicken on hot grill approximately 400% (indoor actually works better) for about 10 minutes, turn and then add apples to grill.
- 5You may have to remove apples before chicken.
- 6When chicken is done approx 10 minutes (juices running clear), place on serving dish.
- 7Add your favorite rice (I like to use ½ water, and ½ apple juice to cook rice (using package direction but substituting half of the water with apple juice), and a few finely chopped apples, cored and peeled.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Apple Rosemary Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.0
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 93.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar