- 1 lb crabmeat
- 1 egg
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 -2 tablespoon unseasoned dried breadcrumbs
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 8 -16 slices ezekiel bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except bread rounds in large bowl. Form into 8 patties.
- Heat patties in medium nonstick skillet over low heat until brown, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Serve warm alone, on 1 toast round, or between 2 rounds as a sandwich.
- Serve with Sour Pickle and Sweet Peppers Coleslaw.