Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from Lipsmackin Vegetarian Backpackin. Sounds good.
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 9 Oreo cookies, broken up
- 6 tablespoons creme de menthe
- In each of three zip lock bags, place 3 tablespoons pudding and ¼ cup milk.
- Carry the cookies and crème de menthe separately. Put the crème de menthe in a small screw top container or get the “personal-size” bottles of liquor they use on airplanes.
- On the trail, add ½ cup of cold water to one bag of pudding. Shake 1-2 minutes. Allow to set for 5 minutes. Top with broken Oreos and crème de menthe.