Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing low-alcohol drink.
Make and share this Green Moon recipe from Food.com.
- Cut melon slices into small chunks.
- In food processor or blender, crush the ice cubes with the melon and lime juice until smooth.
- Add the melon liqueur and ginger ale and process for 1 second more, just to combine.
- Pour into a cold frosted glass.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh lime.
Very easy to make and to drink. Slides down very well. I prefer using ginger beer to ginger ale - much more tasty.