This is a refreshing low-alcohol drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 slices honeydews or 3 -4 slices cantaloupe (1/2" slices)
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce melon liqueur
- 4 ounces ginger ale
- 1 slice lime
- 1Cut melon slices into small chunks.
- 2In food processor or blender, crush the ice cubes with the melon and lime juice until smooth.
- 3Add the melon liqueur and ginger ale and process for 1 second more, just to combine.
- 4Pour into a cold frosted glass.
- 5Garnish with a slice of fresh lime.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Moon
Serving Size: 1 (692 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.5
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 96.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 49.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: