Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing low-alcohol drink.
- 3 -4 slices honeydews or 3 -4 slices cantaloupe (1/2" slices)
- 4 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce melon liqueur
- 4 ounces ginger ale
- 1 slice lime
- Cut melon slices into small chunks.
- In food processor or blender, crush the ice cubes with the melon and lime juice until smooth.
- Add the melon liqueur and ginger ale and process for 1 second more, just to combine.
- Pour into a cold frosted glass.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh lime.
Very easy to make and to drink. Slides down very well. I prefer using ginger beer to ginger ale - much more tasty.