Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great as a salad dressing or as a dip. From the show Kelsey's Essentials, Episode: Urban Farming
Make and share this Green Goddess Dressing(Kelsey's Essentials) recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 9.85 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 236.59 ml packed fresh basil leaf
- 59.14 ml fresh flat leaf parsley
- 59.16 ml chopped fresh chives
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and roughly chopped
- kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- vegetables, for serving (such as blanched radish, cauliflower, broccoli and sugar snap peas)
- mixed field green salad, for serving
- Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, basil, parsley, chives, tarragon and garlic, processing until smooth and scraping down the sides as necessary. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with crudite and green salad.
- Cook's Note: The dressing will thicken as it chills. This is a great way to use up extra fresh herbs, switch out whatever herbs you have on hand.