Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fresh tasting sauce that is easy to make just as you need it. Add to anything that you desire some heat to. Remove the seeds unless you want a REALLY hot sauce. Great on tacos.
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup serrano pepper, chopped
- 1 head garlic, peeled (more if desired)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- salt, to taste (very important ingredient to bring out the flavors so don't leave it out)
- Blend all ingredients to a paste.
- Note: Use gloves to handle chilies. Wash your hands well with plenty of soup and water. Avoid touching your face or other sensitive body parts when working with hot peppers.
So this is the best, best, green sauce I have had or made! I followed everything to a tee, except for one SMALL bit. I added some fresh minced onion, because I had some on the counter. Couldn't be easier to put together, and totally not "hot"~a little kick~but nothing to hot. Enjoyed! Thanks, Karen!
This is wonderful !!! Thank you so very much