Recipe by Karen From Colorado
A fresh tasting sauce that is easy to make just as you need it. Add to anything that you desire some heat to. Remove the seeds unless you want a REALLY hot sauce. Great on tacos.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
So this is the best, best, green sauce I have had or made! I followed everything to a tee, except for one SMALL bit. I added some fresh minced onion, because I had some on the counter. Couldn't be easier to put together, and totally not "hot"~a little kick~but nothing to hot. Enjoyed! Thanks, Karen!
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup serrano pepper, chopped
- 1 head garlic, peeled (more if desired)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- salt, to taste (very important ingredient to bring out the flavors so don't leave it out)