- 1 package uncle bens long grain and wild rice blend (regular cook)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, drained
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 8 ounces shredded monterey jack cheese
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice mix according to package directions.
- Mix sour cream and chiles.
- In a 9x9 pan, layer: 1/2 the rice, 1/2 the sour cream mixture, 1/2 the chicken, then 1/2 the jack cheese.
- Sprinkle top generously with Parmesan.
- Bake 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees until top is browned and bubbly.