Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
When I was 10, my mom made me try this in order to have dessert, and I have been hooked on it ever since. note 1: I always use frozen green beans note 2: Do NOT use garlic powder!
- Dice onion. In a large skillet, Sautee with garlic in olive oil until the onions are translucent. Leave on stove.
- Add bread crumbs; stir. Let them soak up the extra oil.
- Add artichoke hearts and parmesan; stir.
- Add the green beans to the mix, just long enough to heat them.
- Take off of heat, add almonds as garnish and stir.
- Serve and enjoy!