Recipe by emilynye
When I was 10, my mom made me try this in order to have dessert, and I have been hooked on it ever since. note 1: I always use frozen green beans note 2: Do NOT use garlic powder!
- 8 ounces green beans, french cut
- 8 -12 ounces artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 medium white onion
- 2 garlic cloves (pressed or minced)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice onion. In a large skillet, Sautee with garlic in olive oil until the onions are translucent. Leave on stove.
- Add bread crumbs; stir. Let them soak up the extra oil.
- Add artichoke hearts and parmesan; stir.
- Add the green beans to the mix, just long enough to heat them.
- Take off of heat, add almonds as garnish and stir.
- Serve and enjoy!