1/2 Photos of Greek-Like Potatoes
SUPERchef :)'s Note:
An easy side dish you can make that tastes great!
My Private Note
- 1Peel and cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- 2Boil potatoes until tender (about 7-10 minutes).
- 3While the potatoes are boiling, mince garlic and cut the lemon in half.
- 4When the potatoes are done, heat oil in a fry pan and put the potatoes in the fry pan. Keep turning them for about 4-5 minutes.
- 5Put the garlic in the pan with the potatoes and stir.
- 6Squeeze the lemon juice over all the potatoes.
- 7Add the salt to your liking.
- 8The potatoes are done when they are slightly golden and the garlic is cooked.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek-Like Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.2
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.8 g