Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy side dish you can make that tastes great!
- Peel and cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- Boil potatoes until tender (about 7-10 minutes).
- While the potatoes are boiling, mince garlic and cut the lemon in half.
- When the potatoes are done, heat oil in a fry pan and put the potatoes in the fry pan. Keep turning them for about 4-5 minutes.
- Put the garlic in the pan with the potatoes and stir.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over all the potatoes.
- Add the salt to your liking.
- The potatoes are done when they are slightly golden and the garlic is cooked.
Very easy, tasty, and a quick alternative to the roasted potatoes.