Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from the Slim Lines column of the Thursday magazine. Enjoy!
Make and share this Greek Lemon Chicken For Those Who Want to Lose Weight recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound lightly with a mallet or other heavy flat object to flatten slightly.
- Transfer chicken to a dish.
- Add marinade and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Turn on broiler.
- Place breasts in a shallow baking dish.
- Brush with half the marinade.
- Broil for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn, brush with the remaining marinade, and broil for another 4-5 minutes or until browned.
- Serve with pan juices.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley and garnished with lemon slices.