Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another terrific one from my MIL! Great with anything from the grill.
Make and share this Greek Garlic Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Slice the loaf of French bread horizontally through the middle so that you have two"boats".
- Place bread on jelly roll pan, or in other large casserole dish, cut sides up.
- (Or you can place bread in a"boat" made out of foil, for the grill).
- Combine all ingredients, including garlic salt and seasoned salt to taste.
- (I use liberal amounts).
- With spatula, spread each half of the French bread with the mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
I come from a SUPER Greek family, and everybody loved it! Instead of the canned olives i used pitted kalamata olives and chopped them up myself. I also used LOTS of fresh garlic instead of the garlic salt. Thanks for sharing!
Good golly Miss LorenLou this was spectacular! What a great idea and recipe! My whole family kept grabbing them off the plate till they were gone. Next time I may make another half recipe to make sure they get their fill! If you like black olives this is a must try!
Excellent. Thank you so much for sharing! =)