My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) carton plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
- 2Seal bag and shake until chicken in well coated.
- 3Marinate chicken in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- 4Remove chicken from mariinade, reserving marinade.
- 5Place chicken on a rack in a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- 6Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat with electric oven door partially opened for about 7 minutes.
- 7Turn chicken; spoon reserved marinade over chicken and top with feta cheese.
- 8Broil 7 minutes or until done.
- 9Sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek Feta Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.4
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 87.4 mg
- Sodium 316.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 29.0 g