Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
Italian Meat Balls
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 4 eggs
- choped fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 small onion, choped (optional)
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- In large pot mix all except milk with hands.
- continue mixing until throughly blended.
- Add enough milk to form into balls, add more milk if needed.
- Shape into balls.
- Bake in shallow pan at 350 until browned.
- Add to favorite tomato sause, cook slowly 45 minutes.
My wife, loved this recipe, but I think they where good. But would like to try a different recipe...
This worked out great and i loved the taste and texture. Thanks for a great recipe and it will be going on my favorites list.