1/2 Photos of Grapefruit Brulee
Grapefruit sure cleans up nice! Delightfully different.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Position a rack in the upper third of the oven.
- 2Preheat the broiler to high.
- 3Halve each grapefruit, then loosen the segments by cutting along the membranes with a paring or grapefruit knife.
- 4Drizzle 2 teaspoons of rum evenly over each half.
- 5In a small bowl, combine the butter, sugar, flour, allspice, and salt.
- 6Using your fingertips, pinch the ingredients together until the mixture forms soft crumbs.
- 7Sprinkle the crumbs evenly over the cut grapefruits.
- 8Place grapefruits on a broiler pan, and broil until the crumbs are lightly browned, bubbling, and shiny, about 7 minutes.
- 9Serve immediately or cooled slightly.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grapefruit Brulee
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.8
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 76.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g