Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Hypoallergenic lotion from Natural Beauty at Home by Janice Cox.
Make and share this Grape Seed Oil Lotion recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 tablespoon grated beeswax
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon borax
- Mix together the grape seed oil and beeswax in the top of a water bath and heat gently until beeswax is melted.
- In a separate vessel, combine the borax and water, and heat in the microwave or on the stovetop until very hot, but not quite boiling.
- Combine oil-mixture and water-mixture in a blender and mix on high until a thick lotion is created.
- Pour the lotion into a container and allow to cool completely. Store in a clean container with a lid.
- To use: massage into your skin as with any moisturizer.