Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is from Cooking Light. Posting for ZWT3. Please note freezing time.
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup tequila
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice (about 3 large limes)
- 1⁄3 cup triple sec
- 3 cups green seedless grapes
- 7 cups ice cubes
- Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook 3 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Pour into a freezer-safe container; cool completely.
- Add tequila, juice, and Triple Sec to sugar mixture; stir to combine.
- Cover and freeze overnight.
- Place grapes in a large heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; freeze overnight.
- Place half of tequila mixture, 1 1/2 cups grapes, and 3 1/2 cups ice in a blender; process until desired consistency.
- Repeat with remaining tequila mixture, grapes, and ice.