Recipe by Annacia
This pleasant, not-too-strong wine punch is perfect for a party. To keep the mixture cold without diluting it, use an ice block instead of regular ice cubes. Time does not include time to freeze ice block.
- 2 (24 ounce) bottles dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc, chilled
- 5 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- 2 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 6 limes, thinly sliced crosswise
Directions See How It's Made
- ICE BLOCK:.
- Fill medium metal bowl with water and freeze overnight.
- In large punch bowl, stir together wine, soda, and grape juice.
- Add lime slices.
- Just before serving, remove ice block from freezer and defrost just long enough to be slipped out of bowl, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer to punch bowl and serve immediately.