Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of Georgia Pecan Commission.
- 20 large marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups low-fat granola
- 1 cup georgia pecans, chopped
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows, stirring occasionally until melted. Remove from heat and stir in granola and pecans, mixing well.
- Transfer mixture to lightly buttered 9x5 loaf pan. Press firmly and evenly into pan and set aside to cool.
- Invert pan to remove block of granola. Cut lengthwisen half, then crosswise into 8 bars. Serve as is, or insert extra long toothpicks as handles and dip in chocolate.
- Chocolate Dip: Use 4oz semisweet chocolate, melted, to cover all 16 pieces.