Make and share this Grands!® Mini Pizzas recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni
- Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Place on 2 large or 3 small greased cookie sheets. Top each round with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake at 375°F 10 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are deep golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
- Substitution/Expert Tips: Omit pepperoni. Cook chopped onions, sliced mushrooms and sliced red bell pepper in 1 tablespoon olive oil about 5 minutes or until peppers are limp. Top each biscuit with pizza sauce, cheese and veggie mixture.
- Omit pizza sauce and pepperoni. Top each biscuit with cheese, canned pineapple tidbits, diced green bell pepper and sliced Canadian bacon or ham.