Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Ann Hattes via the Food Writers Favorites by Ostmann and Baker Posted to De Gustibus
- 12 ounces frozen grape juice concentrate
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons instant tea powder
- 4 1⁄3 cups water
- Put the concentrates into a large pitcher and mash until a slush. Add the tea and water and combine stirring.
- Pour into glasses.
- To warm: pour into saucepan and simmer 5 to 10 minutes or until hot.
- Makes about 7 servings at one cup each.
Oh wow this was sour! I was hoping it would be a bit sweeter. I added another 2 cups of water. It might be better warm than it is cold. I do like grape and lemonade mixed together. Tagged for Zaar Cookbooks tag.