Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great Christmas cookie...
- 453.59 g powdered sugar
- 118.29 ml margarine, room temp
- 473.18 ml peanut butter
- 709.77 ml Rice Krispies
- 226.79 g Plain Hershey Bar
- 170.09 g chocolate chips
- 4.92 ml paraffin wax
- Mix together sugar, margarine, peanut butter, and rice krispies together and form into balls. (As large/small as you want them. I make them smaller than a golf ball.).
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate bar and chips together and add paraffin wax, may add more wax if needed.
- Once chocolate is melted, dip the balls in chocolate and place on wax paper to cool.
- After the balls settle, store them away. We keep them in the refrigerator or freezer during the holidays.