Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This soup is so easy to make and refreshing on a hot summer's day. We enjoyed it when visiting Walt Disney World and I was lucky enough to find the recipe. (Cooking time is actually the time for refrigerating.)
- 40 ounces frozen strawberries (2 lbs 8 oz. frozen variety, thawed with juice)
- 16 ounces heavy cream
- 2 ounces sour cream
- 3 ounces plain yogurt
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries
- Mix the first four ingredients.
- Beat slowly until well mixed and has a smooth consistency.
- Chill for several hours and shake well in a container before serving.
- Ladle into soup bowls and garnish with fresh strawberries.
Creamy & refreshening, a perfect dessert for a hot day. I used nonfat strawberry yogurt instead of plain. Made for Newest Zaar Tag