1 hr 10 mins
Queen of Harts's Note:
A bit different than the recipes currently posted. Very sweet, rich dessert that is super easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cake mix per directions.
- 2Pour half the batter into a greased 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, melt the caramels with the milk and butter in a sauce pan, careful not to let it boil and scorch.
- 4Remove from heat once melted.
- 5Pour caramel mixture over baked cake.
- 6Sprinkle the chocolate chips and peanuts over the caramel mixture.
- 7Cover with remaining batter.
- 8Lower temp to 250 and bake for 20 minutes, then bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- 9Let the cake cool before you try to cut it.
- 10Note: I bought two small packages of caramels in the candy aisle and unwrapped them all before starting.
- 11Note: I used more than the 1/2 cup of peanuts since I didn't think that was enough!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grammy's Snicker Cake
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.8
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 57.3 mg
- Sodium 381.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 36.7 g
- Protein 5.8 g