Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Grandmother was the epitome of the perfect wife and mother. There will never be anyone else like her. She passed away when I was very young, but I remember spending time with her in her garden. She is missed, but she lives on through our memories and her incredible recipes.
- Empty confectioner’s sugar into a bowl.
- Stir with a fork to break up lumps.
- Add milk and stir well.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate and shortening in a bowl over simmering water.
- When completely melted, add to sugar and milk and mix well.
- Frost immediately, or frosting will start to harden.
- A smidge of vanilla can be added if you wish.