1 hr 30 mins
Twist on the traditional Gingerbread House make with graham crackers. Quicker and more solid for those who are just starting to do gingerbread type houses. Fun for the kids and whole family! Keep in mind that the sky is the limit in terms of what you could put on the house. I've only given a couple of examples. Use your creativity when in the candy aisle!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 0.333 (16 1/16 ounce) package graham crackers
- 1 (12 ounce) can white frosting
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar (this depends on how "thick" your frosting is, it will thicken it)
- food coloring (to color frosting if desired)
- 1 cup gumdrop
- 1 (8 ounce) package red licorice
- 1 (8 ounce) package black licorice
- 1 (8 ounce) package candy wafers
- 1/2 cup candy sprinkles
- 12 ounces hershey's chocolate bars
- candy cane
- 1Determine how thick your frosting is and thicken it up to a very thick paste with the confectioners sugar.
- 2Erect your graham cracker house by sealing the corners with your frosting mixture.
- 3Let harden for a couple of hours.
- 4Decorate your house by attaching the candies with the frosting mixture.
Browse Our Top Toddler-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Graham Cracker House
Serving Size: 1 (1155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5081.8
- Calories from Fat 1746
- Total Fat 194.0 g
- Saturated Fat 84.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1488.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 865.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.2 g
- Sugars 672.4 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: