Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Twist on the traditional Gingerbread House make with graham crackers. Quicker and more solid for those who are just starting to do gingerbread type houses. Fun for the kids and whole family! Keep in mind that the sky is the limit in terms of what you could put on the house. I've only given a couple of examples. Use your creativity when in the candy aisle!
- 0.333 (16 1/16 ounce) package graham crackers
- 1 (12 ounce) can white frosting
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar (this depends on how "thick" your frosting is, it will thicken it)
- food coloring (to color frosting if desired)
- 1 cup gumdrop
- 1 (8 ounce) package red licorice
- 1 (8 ounce) package black licorice
- 1 (8 ounce) packagecandy wafers
- 1⁄2 cup candy sprinkles
- 12 ounces hershey's chocolate bars
- candy cane
- Determine how thick your frosting is and thicken it up to a very thick paste with the confectioners sugar.
- Erect your graham cracker house by sealing the corners with your frosting mixture.
- Let harden for a couple of hours.
- Decorate your house by attaching the candies with the frosting mixture.