Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From magazine cut-out
- 15 graham crackers, broken in half (30 squares)
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 (6 ounce) box Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (4 serving size box)
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chocolate frosting
- Arrange 10 graham squares, overlapping slightly, in an 8 inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, pour milk and then add dry pudding mix and beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Gently stir in whipped topping into pudding mix until well blended.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture onto the graham squares in the pan.
- Top with another 10 graham squares and then remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with the remaining 10 graham squares.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours.
- Spread with chocolate frosting just before serving.
I made this a while back after finding it in the Kraft magazine too. It was so delicious & easy to make. I used sugar-free french vanilla pudding. Very good!
I saw this in the Kraft Food & Family magazine. It was very good, although you do have to eat it up quickly, or the graham crackers get mushy.