Recipe by the_cookie_lady
This comes from a 1981 issue of a cookbooklet called Great Recipes of the World.
- 2 1⁄2 cups applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream (half-and-half is fine)
- 2 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine applesauce, vanilla, eggs and heavy cream. Mix well.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter and add one cup of crumbs to the applesauce mixture.
- Pour the applesauce mixture into a greased 8 x 10-inch pan and top with remaining crumbs. Bake in a moderate oven for 30 minutes.